It’s really important to us that everything is transparent and understood so that we lay a solid foundation for a great working relationship. If you have any questions about the quotes we provide, please let us know. We’re happy to clarify any points.
Once you are ready to move forward, please click the approval button on the quote or send email approval. On receipt of notification of your acceptance, we’ll contact you to sort out next steps and get the project rolling.
By accepting our quotes you will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- All prices quoted are excluding VAT and are valid for 30 days.
- Any additional work beyond that detailed in the quote will be chargeable at a rate agreed before work commences.
- Invoices should be paid on receipt unless otherwise agreed. Failure to pay invoices on time may result in services being suspended.
- Monthly retainers should be paid in advance by standing order.
- Work relating to an account which is in arrears will be done at the absolute discretion of the company.
- Hosting, SEO and Retainer payments are non-refundable. Any unused points will expire at the end of the contracted period.
- We will provide access to a project management interface to facilitate and aggregate communications on each project.
- You will be assigned an account manager. This account manager will act as the primary point of contact and will respond to all communications within 24 hours on workdays, unless otherwise notified (and subject to reasonable exceptions).
- We will require one point of contact during the length of the agreement for final sign-off of deliverables. We require this person to be available to answer questions arising from the project within 48 hours on workdays (subject to reasonable exceptions).
- Customers are responsible for all content on your website and ensuring all content is legal and ethical.
- Once the balance is paid in full you retain the copyright over the website design.
- If you request a copy of your website files please note that in some cases they will need to be converted – in such cases prices start at £250.
- SEO includes all the work explicitly mentioned in the proposal – we cannot guarantee the results but we do guarantee to complete the work as agreed.
- Browser testing ensures that a person’s experience of a website should be appropriate to the capabilities of the browser or device they are using. It doesn’t guarantee that a website will look or behave exactly the same in all browsers and devices.
- Our WordPress projects will be tested in current versions of major desktop browsers: Google Chrome, MS Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Opera. We won’t test in other desktop browsers unless agreed separately. For mobile devices, we will test on: Safari browser on iPhone/iPad with the latest version of iOS using Apple’s Xcode simulator. Google Chrome browser on a modern Android phone. We won’t test in Windows Phone, Blackberry, Opera Mini/Mobile, specific Android devices, or other mobile browsers unless agreed separately.
We are not responsible for the delay or defect caused by separate third party software or the customer’s in-house teams.
- For a period of 30 days after a new website or website feature is made live, we will ensure any bugs that arise as a result of our work will be fixed. After 30 days, a separate quote can be provided for any fixes or improvements, unless a support retainer is in place.
- Monthly retainers have no fixed period, if you no longer wish to have your website hosted with us or use our marketing services you should give us 1 months’ notice in writing and after the notice period the site will be taken offline and/or all marketing activities will cease.