Pay Per Click Management
Unlock the true potential of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising (think Google Adwords) with highly-focused and cost-effective campaign management. The key to PPC success is knowing how to get maximum performance from minimum spend.
How we manage PPC campaigns
At The Blue Cube we will get you more potential customers visiting your website while minimising the cost per click. How? With a strategy that targets the right audience and an in-depth process that makes it happen:
- Keyword Research: Discovering the very best search terms. Essential for targeting the right ads to the right audience and out-performing your competitors. Which terms are best? It’s not just estimated traffic volumes – relevancy, competitiveness (hence cost per click) and visitor intent are crucial.
- Traffic Analysis: Understanding where visitors are coming from, via what search terms and how they interacted with your website. Targeted PPC ads will always out-perform generic ones. But what happens when visitors do land on your website? You want ads that bring in business not just traffic.
- Effective Ad Text: Blending the right keyword targeting with compelling ad copy that grabs attention and increases click-through rates. Your ad must grab attention, be relevant to what’s being searched and persuade people it’s worth clicking. All this is less than a hundred words.
- Budget Management: Increasing the ROI of your PPC advertising by careful planning of ad campaigns to minimise bid competition. More competitive search terms have higher competition and so you must bid more. The right search phrases and bid strategy are crucial to reducing PPC spend.
- Ongoing Optimisation: Analysing and refining PPC campaigns to maintain optimal performance and keep pace with competitors. PPC advertising takes place in a dynamic, constantly changing environment. Companies that actively manage and refine their PPC campaigns can out-manoeuvre their competitors.
In essence The Blue Cube will manage your PPC campaigns to ensure your ads are consistently well-placed while maximising your ROI.
More than just visitors…
Improved targeting and relevancy keeps the cost-per-click down and stops wasting your money on meaningless clicks. We’re not just talking more traffic… you will get more customers from relevant, professionally-written ads, leading to the right landing pages.
And it’s not just Google either. Yahoo! and other quality content networks/ platforms could be right for your PPC advertising.
3 simple steps to managing your PPC campaigns
- Set-up: We will analyse the current situation, research keywords, write ads and create optimised campaigns with cost-effective budgets.
- Long-term success: we will conduct monthly monitoring, analysis and refinement of PPC campaign performance.
3. Speak to one of the team or call us on +44 1527 595 595.