Free SEO Report & Audit
The starting point for any serious SEO campaign is a full report and audit evaluation to asses how the website performs against the online competition.
Our team is able to analyse your website and that of your competitors in great detail. This allows us to develop a bespoke project plan that both fits with your budget and achieves results!
The SEO report and audit
- Comprehensive keyword research
- Analysis of your competitive rankings
- Detailed research into your link profile
- An 18 page bespoke document containing a full competitive analysis of your website
- This is 100% FREE
How do you get your analysis report?
Simple, just email us or call us directly with your website address and keyword ideas and we’ll schedule a time to chat and take you through the report in a short online meeting.
What does the SEO Report contain?
The most important thing is to pick the right keywords to bring traffic to your website. Using an in-house tool along with the Google Keyword tool we work with you to select the right group of phrases;
- Generic phrases – these are the key terms in your market
- Long tail keywords – these are the longer phrases that will bring the bulk of the traffic to your site and turn into sales
We always use exact match settings to show the worst case, rather than over-set your expectations.
With the targeted keywords chosen, we now take a look at how you compare with your top 10 competitors in terms of back-links, domain age and overall site indexing.
What we’re looking for in the SEO report are key metrics that give us an insight into what our SEO team will need to implement in order to get you competing in the top 10 for a wide range of relevant and high-conversion phrases (Conversion Rate SEO).
- Number of unique links and which page do they link to – our automated tools look at the top 20 sites and establish the average number of unique links required to be a top 10 ranking site for that phrase.
- Page Title – Critically important but easy to overdo. There a several traps waiting to catch the amateur link builder and cause a Google penalty. Balance and naturalness is all important.
- Page Rank – PR is still a major component of the search algorithms and we’ll look at your PR and the PR of in-linking sites to assess the overall quality of your link profile versus your competitors.
(Top 20 analysis)
(Competitor Traffic Comparison)
The most important factor of all… content! The better the content the more sites will link to you naturally. Bigger sites (more unique unduplicated pages) perform better than smaller sites.
Phrase density is always important. There’s a perfect balance between too little (irrelevance) and too much (keyword spam or ‘stuffing’). Having this information in the SEO report is a vital starting point allowing us to provide the perfect text for your website.
(Keyword density Cloud)
There are a number of other factors that we look at in your SEO report, including:
- Title tags – Relevance, length, unique across website
- Meta Description – Above but with an eye to conversion and how they appear in the search engines. A useful call to action if used properly
- Site structure – URL structure, internal links, URL re-writing (presenting English URLs rather than query strings)
- Duplicate home page problem indexing
- Hosting location
- Duplicate content
Again the SEO Report is FREE!
Your only investment is 10 minutes of your time!